Design & Concept
Odoni-Elwell secure bike compounds are manufactured to offer economical storage for large volumes of bikes. Shelters are designed to offer clear visibility throughout to deter theft and vandalism and in addition the open aspect design also helps to dissuade people from congregating in unobserved groups. Most popular Odoni-Elwell bike stands and racks may be specified. The linear nature of the shelter mean that capacity is only curtailed by the size of the site. Access gates are available in variety of positions (again to suit site layout). Roof, back & end elevations may be clad in a choice of materials from, Plastisol coated solid steel cladding, steel mesh or clear Polycarbonate. The ST2C Bike Compound is designed and manufactured in the UK by Odoni-Elwell.
Access is gained through a sturdy prefabricated gate which is secured via a substantial twin bolt, mortice deadlock. The gate is fitted with heavy duty anti tamper hinges, which are pre mounted and are fully adjustable. In addition should an added level of security be required, then the Sheffield stand (constructed of 48mm diameter RHS steel) allows the cyclist to easily chain their machine through both the wheels and bike frame to the stand.
CYCLE & MOTORCYCLE PARKING
Cycle stand options, Racks – Space saving semi-vertical or horizontal racks are ideal for when space is at a premium. Sheffield Hoop – A simple tubular steel hoop against which the cycle is parked and secured. Cycle Holders – Front wheel cycle holders locate and secure the cycle via its front wheel.
SPECIFICATION & OPTIONS
- Capacity – Compounds may be manufactured in infinite lengths to store any number of cycles.
- Construction – Manufactured from RHS tubular steel & section for strength & durability.
- Steelwork – Hot dip galvanised to ISO1461 as standard
- Powder Coating – All steelwork is polyester powder coated to BS6497 over galvanised finish All popular RAL or BS colours are available.
- Fixing – Base plates are supplied pre-drilled as standard for surface fixing, alternatively ragged ends for setting in concrete may be supplied.
- Cladding – Roof, back & end elevations may be clad in:
- Steel Sheet – Box profile Plastisol coated steel cladding with a choice of colours, 25 years warranty
- Mesh – Weldmesh. A strong steel mesh that is galvanised as standard with additional powder coating available upon request.
- Polycarbonate – Durable clear solid Polycarbonate with UV protection on both sides of polycarbonate to enhance its weather resistance & prevent yellowing and loss of strength.
- Security – Access gates are secured via substantial 16mm twin bolt euro profiile mortice deadlocks. Hinges are fitted with anti tamper fixings both hinges and locks are fully adjustable and are supplied ready fitted. Digital locks, access systems or other security features are available as required.
- Kit – Supplied as a kit for simple installation to a flat level concrete base
- Install – Nationwide installation service inclusive of ground works.
Contact us today for a quote.