Design & Concept
An exceptionally strong and secure Bike Shelter designed & manufactured to offer optimum protection against theft and vandalism. Bikes are stored in multiples of four, behind substantial weldmesh doors, secured via 5 lever, twin bolt euro profile mortice deadlocks. The ST1 Secure Bike Shelter is designed and manufactured in the UK by Odoni-Elwell.
Specification & Options
- The ST1 Bike Shelter can store any number of cycles in multiples of four.
- Space saving horizontal cycle rack supplied as standard.
- Alternatively, Sheffield hoops & most other popular bike stands are available – please specify if required.
- Fully hot dipped galvanised to ISO1461.
- Manufactured & fully prefabricated from sectional rolled steel tube & rolled steel angle.
- Polyester powder coating
- Applied over the galvanised finish to BS6497 – All popular RAL colours available.
- Plastisol cladding, choice of 12 standard colours.
- Roof, back & end elevations finished in solid steel plastisol coated cladding.
- Solid steel galvanised corrugated dividing panels to isolate individual bays.
- Solid doors
- Doors clad with matching solid steel plastisol cladding in lieu of weldmesh.
- Common keys for all doors or separate keys for individual doors.
- Supplied as a kit for self-assembly, alternatively a nationwide installation service available.
Contact us today for a quote