Design & Concept
Our ST1 bike shelter is designed and manufactured to be exceptionally secure and to offer optimum protection against theft and vandalism. Bikes can be stored in multiples of four, behind substantial weldmesh doors and secured via five lever, twin bolt euro profile mortice deadlocks. The ST1 Secure Bike Shelter is designed and manufactured in the UK by Odoni-Elwell.
As per the majority of our product range, you have a variety of different specification and options available to you. We have listed some of these below:
Specification & Options
- The ST1 Bike Shelter can store any number of cycles in multiples of four.
- Our space saving horizontal cycle rack is supplied as standard.
- Alternatively, you can choose to use Sheffield Hoops as well as our other popular bike stands – you tell us preferences or what you want to use it for and we can advise.
- Steelworks are fully hot dipped and galvanised to ISO1461.
- Manufactured and fully prefabricated from sectional rolled steel tube & rolled steel angle.
- Polyester powder coating is applied to the galvanised finish in accordance with BS6497 and all popular RAL colours are available.
- Our Plastisol cladding is available in a choice of 12 standard colours.
- The bike shelter roof, back & end elevations are finished in solid steel plastisol coated cladding.
- Solid steel galvanised corrugated dividing panels are used to isolate individual bays.
- Doors are clad with matching solid steel plastisol cladding in lieu of weldmesh.
- Common keys for all doors or separate keys for individual doors.
- Supplied as a kit for self-assembly, alternatively a nationwide installation service available.
Contact us today for a quote